Used for drainage, retrograde pyelogram, atraumatic entry of ureteral orifice and navigation of tortuous ureter.
- Open end tip allows placement over a guidewire for negotion of a looped or stenotic (tortuous) ureter.
- The tip configuration occludes orifice and stabilizes catheter by temporarily wedging in orifice
- Angled tip allows the passage of the catheter past a ureteral stone in preperation for ESWL
- Smooth surface for easy insertion.
- Available in Angled Closed End, Angled Open End, Straight Open End, Straight Closed End & Cone Tip.
Diameter: 3 - 10 Fr
Length: 70 cm