PCN DIRECT PUNCTURE SET- PIGTAIL
Designed for percutaneous Nephrostomy following the "Direct Puncture" technique or One Step Puncturing, particularly when there is a dilated urine collection system, a Hydro - Nephrosis.
- The catheter is back loaded on a two-part Trocar Needle and straightened and then introduced through a skin incision directly, using a Trocar Needle.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization
- Pigtail tip configuration aids in the retention of the disatl tip in the renal pelvis
- Locking type has more retention and can kept for a longer duration.
- Soft and flexible material for patient's comfort
Diameter: 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16,18 Fr
Length: 22 and 30 cm
Pigtail Catheter is supplied along with a Puncture Needle.
Available with / without Hydrophilic coating.