PCN SET - PIGTAIL
PCN set is a complete set for percutaneous placement of a Pigtail Drainage Catheter in the renal pelvis for Nephrostomy drainage.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization
- Pigtail tip configuration for the retention of the distal tip in the renal pelvis
- Looking type has more retention and can kept for a longer duration.
- Soft and fexible material for patient's comfort
- Available as PCN catheter with Lock.
Diameter: 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16,18 Fr
Length: 22 and 30 cm
PCN Pigtail Set consists of:
- Pigtail Catheter (with / without Hydrophilic coating)
- Set of Dilators
- Initial Puncture Needle
- "J" Tip Guidewire
- Urine Bag Connector
Available in Tray packaging as well as Pouch Packaging