PCN SET - MALECOT
Used for Percutaneous placement of a malecot catheter in the renal pelvis for nephrostomy drainage.
- Highly radiopaque for better visulization.
- The Malecot flower design enhances drainage and promotes catheter retention.
- Round tip malecot catheters reduces the trauma to the tissues.
- Highly suited for drainage of thick viscous fluids.
Diameter: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20,22 Fr
Length: 30 cm
PCN Malecot Set consists of:
- Malecot Catheter (with / without Hydrophilic coating)
- Set of Dilators
- Initial Puncture Needle
- "J" Tip Guidewire
- Urine Bag Connector
Available in Tray packaging as well as pouch packaging.