PCN CATHETER – PIGTAIL
Used for the temporary or permanent drainage and irrigation of urine from the kidney in presence of distal obstruction.
- Highly radiopaque for better visualization.
- Pigtail tip configuration for the retention of the distal tip in the renal pelvis.
- Locking type has more retention and can kept for a longer duration.
- Soft and fexible material for patient's comfort.
- Available PCN catheter with Lock.
Diameter: 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16,18 Fr
Length: 20 - 40 cm
Available with / without Hydrophilic coating