Ace Hydrophilic Guidewires are used for percutaneous vessel entry to facilitate subsequent introduction(s) of an intravascular device. This device is Supplied sterile in a peel-open pouch. Intended for one-time use.
Used for negotiating urinary tract
- Flexible floppy tip - for atraumatic advancement through urinory tract
- Striped pattern of Zebra wire - easy tracking of uroligical instruments
- Excellent torqueability for precise tip control
- Low of coeffcient of friction for smooth advancement
- Better pushability for increased placement control
- Excellent trackability.
- Extremely smooth.
- Safe vessel access.
- CE certified
- World class product.
- Available on OEM