ACE LAPROSCOPIC GRASPERs - DISPOSABLE
The Ace Indian Laparoscopic Monopolar Serrated Grasper is intended for use in Laparoscopic procedures involving grasping and holding.
- High Carbon / Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel Blades
- Dual- Edge Blades with a smooth cutting action
- Wide opening to take in larger chunks of tissue for cutting
- Does not loose its sharpness over extensive use
- Allows Dissection and transection of fine tissue
- High Quality Insulation TubingEnsuring insulation down to the blades (Dielectric Strength - 20 Kv/mm)
- Ergonomic Molded Handle that is comfortable for any size of hand.
- Molded with a Banana Monopolar Electrosurgery Connector
- Designed for a Comfortable 360 degree Rotation by your Fingertip.
Working Length: 330 ~ 430 mm
Diameter: 5 mm
Jaw Length: 18 mm