ACE SCLEROTHERAPY NEEDLE/INJECTOR
Used for Endoscopic Injection in Esophageal varices. Used to introduce a sclerosing agent or vasoconstrictor into selected sites to control actual or potential bleeding lesions in the digestive system; and the injection of saline to aid in Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR), polypectomy procedures and to control non-variceal hemorrhage.This device is supplied sterile in a peel-open pouch. Intended for one-time use.
- .Has effective locking system
- Sharp Beveled Tip.
- Minimum accessory channel 2.8 mm.
- Needle tip extension 4 mm.
- Available in Sizes 21G, 23G and 25G
- Available Lengths 170 cms and 230 cms
Diameter: 21G, 23G, 25G Fr
Length: 170, 230 cm
Specially developed needle to provide secure firm grip with inner tube and prevent possible leakage from the joint of inner tube and needle.